Yes, I am interested
Imperial or Corner Apartments:are in Blocks 1 & 9 (End Blocks). The width of the external glazing in the Living Room deck is approximately 28 feet and the large frontage allows for three Bedrooms and Living Room to face the front landscaping, Linear Park and the Golf Course.
- The Camellias is located on the exclusive Golf Drive, within the DLF Golf Course community.
- The Golf Drive is a plush 6-lane road shaded by a canopy of lush green trees and exquisite landscaping.
- The drive is flanked by two signature golf courses – An 18-hole Arnold Palmer Design (adjudged multiple times as the best golf course in Asia) & The Gary Player course which will debut soon, and The Sanctuary – A lush park, the development of which is already underway, as well as the landmark residences – The Aralias & The Magnolias.
There are 4 basic types of accommodation available within The Camellias :
Classic or Standard Apartmentsin The Camellias is approximately 7350 to 7430 sq ft. These apartments are in Blocks 2 to 5 (Lower Blocks) and in Blocks 6B to 8A (Higher Blocks). In this type of apartment, the Master Bed Suite typically allows provision for separate dress area for His & Hers. The width of the external glazing in the Living Room deck is approximately 28 feet and the large frontage allows for two Bedrooms and Living Room to face the front landscaping, Linear Park and the Golf Course.
Signature or Large Apartmentsin Camellias Gurgaon is approximately 9500 sq ft. These apartments are in Blocks 6A & 8B (Higher Blocks). These apartments provide duplex type sizes on the same level. The apartments above the 29th floor offer a 3 side view. The width of the external glazing is approximately 31 feet, and the large frontage allows three Bedrooms and Living Room to face the front landscaping, Linear Park and the Golf Course.
Presidential Penthouse area is approximately 13000 to 16000 sq ft. DLF Camellias penthouses are typically the top two floors Blocks 2 to 8. Internal lifts are being provided for the penthouses. In addition to the Master Bed Suite, two other bedrooms have provision for separate dress for His & Hers. The accommodation for the service staff has been doubled for penthouses. Four Bedrooms and Living Room face the front landscaping, Linear Park and the Golf Course.
- Single apartment per core with a customizable, private lift lobby.
- Apartments are designed around a main core affecting ease and efficiency of layout.
- Flat slab structural construction provides for continuous clear heights for greater flexibility in design
- Floor to Floor height of 12 feet 3 inches (3.75 meters) which means a clear ceiling height of a minimum 11 feet
- Height of glazing is 9 feet 6 inches and the width of glazing in the Living Room varies from 28 feet to 31 feet
- 2 distinctly large front facing decks have been provided for each apartment. Maximum depth of the decks range from 10 feet to 12 feet.
- Combined large deck is provided for Rear Bedrooms with a depth of upto 8 feet
- Misting provision in decks to ensure a comfortable sit out even in summers
LANDSCAPING FEATURES & CLUB
- Internal Landscaping has been done by Mr Paul Friedberg, principal of the New York based design firm MPFP
- Drive to the entrance of each respective block is a boulevard shaded by trees
- Turning into your private enclave/entrance lobby, you would encounter water features, plantings and a richly paved drop off
- Entrance lobby with a glazed wall acts as an aperture to the greens, reveals the unique landscape that separates The Camellias from the traditional residential complex
- Community Recreational Hub : The central facility structure roof is covered by the contours of the landscape allowing the structure to become indistinguishable from overall landscape
- The elevated landscape on the roof of the structure provides special views on to the internal park and beautifully designed linear park
- The center piece of the landscape is a lake which is bordered by the activities, the gym room, spa, and restaurant & bar enjoy special views over the water each from its own vantage point
- A small amphitheater overlooks the lake for limited performances and casual viewing
- A canopied promenade, yoga pavilion, barbeque and formal garden comprise one of the three special gardens in this landscape
- Racquet club will have all of the amenities of a club with tennis pro, tennis shop, small amphitheater for competitions, planted canopies for casual seating and viewing